Barco y Bici - Islas de la Bahia Kvarner Croacia
Explore el mar Adriático en Bici con alojamiento en Barco de organización alemana.
Pequeño cruzero categoria Deluxe con 17 suítes y chef exclusivo. Paseo de 7 noches, 5 con pensión completa y 2 con media pensión. Los paseos de Bike, por las diferentes islas, siempre con 2 guias.
Excelente costo/benefício para una semana en las islas del Adriático. Exclusividad, confort y diversión.
- 25 Mayo a 1 Junio 2019
- 8 day-trip on a motor yacht with crew.
- 7 nights in a double cabin below deck with shower toilet 4 x full board and 3 x half board
- Bed linen and towels
- Collective transfer from/to Zagreb on day of embarkation/disembarkation (11:30 am from Zagreb Center / 12:15 pm from Zagreb Airport only / return transfer from Omisalj to Zagreb Airport starts at 8 am (reservation required (booking incl. the complete transmission of flight details) Guided cycling tours as described in itinerary
- Overview-maps for the daily tours on board English-speaking tour guide
- 21-speed hybrid bicycle with Ortlieb pannier: 80 euro
- E-Bike: 160 euro (limited, on request)
Additional optional accomplishments:
- ½ double cabin can be booked.
- Surcharge for a cabin on deck: 150 euro/person (on request, reservation required).
- Surcharge for a single cabin below deck: 700 euro (on request, reservation required)
- Surcharge for a single cabin on deck: 400 euro (on request, reservation required)
- Insurance against theft and damage of the 21-speed hybrid bicycle: 10 euro/week or of the E-bike: 20 euro/week (not insured: grossly negligent damages)
- A safe parking space: motorcycle: 30 euro/week; car up to 6 m in length: 50 euro/week, vehicle longer than 6 m: 100 euro/week (on request, to be paid on site to the tourguide)
- Additional night incl. breakfast in Omišalj: can be booked on request.
- In case of train arrival: Group transfer from Rijeka train station to Omišalj (on day of embarkation/disembarkation only): 15 euro person/way (reservation requested) Please note, that it is not possible to take your own bike in trains.
- Transfers from/to Rijeka airport on embarkation and disembarkation day (on request): 15 euro person way.
- Individual transfers: price on request.
Not included in the tour price:
- Journey to Omišalj.
- Water flat rate, Visitor’s tax and local charges 40 euro or 20 euro for children up to age 16 (to be paid to the captain)
- Drinks on board (tally sheet; to be paid to the captain) Meals ashore
- Service charge: 2 % of the total invoice value. This service charge is excluded for payments via IBAN bank transfers
- Tips for crew and tour guides
Bikes de alquiler
- Bicicleta híbrida de 21 velocidades com pannier Ortlieb: 80 €.
- E-Bike: 160 € (limitadas; a ser confirmadas)
Programme of 8 days, 7 nights
1st day (Sun) Omišalj (Embarkation) – Cres
Individual arrival in Omišalj, a nice little harbor village on the island of Krk. If you’re planning to arrive by car, we will organize a safe parking space for you. Check in on the motor yacht between 2 and 2:30 pm. At ca.3 pm the ship takes us to the island of Cres in about four hours. On Cres we take a walk through the Venetian old town in the evening.
2nd day (Mon) Islands of Cres and Lošinj (23 km)
In the morning our ship takes us to Martinšćica. From there we cycle on the east side of the island among pine, fig and laurel trees to Osor, an artist town, where we have lunch on the ship. Afterwards there is time for a swim in the bay with its crystal clear water. In the afternoon we leave Osor on board the boat and navigate our way to the island of Lošinj. After a comfortable cruise and a refreshing swim stop the ship brings us safely into the large harbor of Mali Lošinj. The clear climate of this wellness retreat with its colorful captain’s houses and an abundance of cafes welcomes us for a relaxing evening, enabling us to unwind and recuperate.
3rd day (Tue) Islands of Lošinj and Molat (20 + 10 km)
We cycle along the seaside promenade to the south of Lošinj and visit the picturesque small harbor town of
Veli Lošinj before we meet the ship for lunch. In the afternoon we cross over to the island of Molat where we can do another short cycling tour. Finally we stay overnight in the quiet harbor of Molat.
4th day (Wed) Island of Dugi Otok (32 km)
During breakfast the ship leaves Molat and takes us past many small islands to the 'spice island' of Dugi Otok. Our bike tour starts in the bay of Božava which is surrounded by pine woods, agaves and tamarisk trees, and we ride on a road almost free of traffic. Our tour leads us at first to the northern most point of the island where the light house of Veli Rat stands proudly since 1849 fulfilling its duty in guiding sailors safely on their way. A ride along the islands “Road in the Sky” brings us to the peaceful harbor of Savar or Bribinj. There will be ample time for a swim break in the afternoon. Overnight stay in a calm bay.
5th day (Thu) Island of Pag - Rab (20 km)
After a crossing in the morning we reach the island of Pag. In the harsh but delightful landscape of the island we come across many fig and olive trees. Over the centuries the inhabitants have built numerous stone walls for protection against the wind. Starting from Novalja we cycle on the narrow peninsula until we reach the sea from where the ship takes us to Rab. The island of Rab is one of the sunniest places in Europe. The town of Rab, the fortified capital of the island, was built in the Middle Ages on a wedge shaped headland and marks one of the highlights of the trip. The four famous bell towers are the symbol of the adorned beauty of the town. After dinner we can explore the narrow alleys with numerous cosy cafés.
6th day (Fri) Island of Rab (25 km)
We cycle along the coast to the east side of the island, an area with virtually no vegetation, which’s rough and cliffy rocks remind us of a lunar landscape. The road leads us to a bay with a sandy beach which is rather atypical for the islands of the Kvarner Bay. At lunchtime the ship awaits us in the harbor directly in front of the old town of Rab. After a swim-break the ship takes us over to the neighboring island of Krk where we spend the evening in the historical town of Krk.
7th day (Sat) Island of Krk, approx. 45 km)
We cycle over the ridge of the island which is covered by fragrant macchia to a valley of vineyards and then onwards to the small museum town of Vrbnik in the northeast. The town built on a 50-meter-high cliff and surrounded by vineyards is the home of the famous white wine Žlahtina. Another peculiarity that Vrbnik has to offer is the second narrowest alley in the world. The way leads us across the island through old villages and rich vegetation to Omišalj. On our way we have a chance to swim in the bay of Soline. The last evening aboard takes place traditionally and includes the communal dinner and a last get-together in a cosy atmosphere with crew and tour guides.
8th day (Sun) Omišalj (Disembarkation)
After breakfast disembarkation until 9 am and individual trip home or extended stay in Croatia,
We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary, depending on wind and weather conditions or organizational requirements. Sometimes the tour could be conducted in reverse order. You may find further details in your booking information packet.
Level (2 – 3):
The cycling routes require a basic level of fitness, which you should have acquired by steady cycling. The routes can reach an altitude of 200 to 500 meters. The daily routes, of 20 - 45 km, cover hilly and mountainous terrain and can be completed without time constraints. You will also come across some longer and rather steep climbs, where walking your bike is of course permitted. The tour guides will inform you about the course of the tour in due time. You can also choose to skip a bike tour and spend a day sunbathing on the ship instead. The roads are mostly asphalted and there is little traffic outside of holiday periods. You can decide every day for yourself, whether you would like to cycle individually using the maps provided, or join one of the tour guides (or other individual participants).
Helmet use is mandatory on all bike rides. You are strongly encouraged to bring your own well-fitted helmet. Rental helmets are available on board in limited number (reservation requested).
We believe that only children in a good physical condition and of a minimum age of 10 and previous bicycle tour experience are able to master the bike tours on their own strength. Please note that the minimum height for a rental bike is 1.20 m (4 ft.). In Croatia there is a helmet duty for all children up to age 16.
Comfort Boat Linda (shower toilet in each cabin)
Captain Damir’s Linda is a spacious wooden motor yacht. She was built in 1955 and renovated in 2004/2005 to meet the requirements of island hopping. 102 ft./ 31 meters long and 19,5 ft./ 6 meters wide the Linda is among the bigger ships in our Croatian fleet. The spacious saloon can accommodate 32 guests, and the middle sundeck is constructed in a way that meals can also be served outside. The upper deck measures 131 sq ft. 40 square meters and is big enough for sunbathing. Three cozy cabins below deck are equipped with separate beds and two portholes each. Another one has got a double bed with an additional bunk bed above the large bed, so that they can also be booked by three persons. On deck there are ten double cabins. Six of those have a double bed and four double cabins are equipped with separate beds. Captain Damir and his crew look forward to welcome our guests on board of their Linda. All cabins have air condition.
The cook on board is a member of the crew and prepares the breakfast and one or two warm meals a day. The catering consists of 4 x full board and 3 x half board. Catering starts with the dinner on the arrival day and ends with the breakfast on the departure day.
Due to our international audience all tours are conducted bilingually, in English and German.
Minimum: 14 participants
Maximum: 29 participants